We’ve seen a proliferation of online events since the onset of COVID-19. The experiences that stand out are interactive and trigger our senses.
The team at AnyRoad has compiled over 200 virtual events and experiences and analyzed them for common characteristics to provide you with tactical insights.
Michael O’Connell, VP of Marketing at AnyRoad has combined these insights with direct industry experience to develop experiential plays that you can use for your brand.
Watch this webinar to:
- See insights from over 200 online experiences
- Understand what tools and formats are most common for brands (and why)
- Establish measurement criteria to understand value
- See virtual event plays that you can use today
- Presentation slides
- 200+ Online Experiential Marketing Ideas List
- Blog – Sensory Marketing – Stand Out from the Crowd: Embodied Cognition for Marketers
- Blog – Virtual Wine Tasting Tips – Ask a Sommelier
- Ebook – The Virtual Events and Online Experiences Playbook
Contact the AnyRoad team or reach out on Twitter if you have any questions on measuring the impact of your experiences.