Hailed as “one of the world’s coolest museums” by the New York Times, The Henry Ford is unlike any other transportation experience in America. It has successfully created an emotional experience that connects visitors to the core concepts of innovation, ingenuity, and perseverance.
Watch The Henry Ford, BRC Imagination Arts, and AnyRoad in an interactive discussion on how the automotive and mobility verticals can create branded experiences that excite, engage and inspire a community of lifetime brand fans.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What museums and cultural institutions can gain from the more entrepreneurial approach adopted by brand homes
- How The Henry Ford grew its annual visitors to over 1.7M guests
- Insights into successful branded experiences that deliver on ROI
- Cynthia Jones, General Manager, Innovation Experiences, The Henry Ford
- Christian Lachel, Chief Creative Officer, BRC Imagination Arts
- Daniel Yaffe, COO & Co-founder, AnyRoad
Watch on YouTube